- Ph.D. University of Manchester, Manchester, UK, 2003.
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies, Eastern University, West Chester, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., 1994.
- Diploma, Social Development, Coady International Institute, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada, 1988.
- B .of. Theology, Cairo Evangelical Seminary ,Cairo, Egypt, 1983.
- General Director of the Coptic Evangelical Organization for Social Services.
- Vice-President of the Protestant Community of Egypt (2007- present).
- President of the Fellowship of Middle East Evangelical Churches
- Part time Lecturer giving a course on Political Religions and Theological Foundation for Social Change at the Evangelical Theological Seminary in Cairo (ETSC).
- Author of two books entitled:
1- Jesus and Historical Criticism: The Story of the Conflict Between Salvation and Social Change. Cairo: Dar El Thaqafa Communications House, 1996.
2- Political Islam, Citizenship and Minorities: The Future of Arab Christians in the Middle East. Cairo: Sherouk International Library, 2006. Published in both Arabic and English versions.
- Writer for many articles in Arabic published in national newspapers like Al Ahram newspaper and in Christian Magazines.